Friday 6 July 2012

Bargain!

Used felt tip pens and wax crayon to capture this lovely day.  My son agreed to take me shopping as long as we went to Macdonalds - well, it doesn't quite fit in with my diet, but a Happy Meal cannot have that many calories can it?  :)

We went hoping for sunshine but took a brolly just in case - good thinking!  It rained but we had a great time and discovered this was the day the Olympic torch was coming through town.

And yes, I bought some amazing shoes... actually they are the most comfortable shoes I have owned in a long time, beautiful soft leather.

The thing about being British is you know how to enjoy life even when it rains.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Inky
    I just love this!
    Made me think of how much I enjoy being with my own son.
    Glad you found great shoes too.
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven
    Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. It's wonderful spending time with my kids, even better now they can drive me! :)

    ReplyDelete