Sunday 28 April 2024

Good to be back!

 


Marker pens

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been away too long.  For personal reasons I was unable to indulge in my painting for quite some time.  But now I’m back and experimenting with quick sketches.

I decided that I would face my fears as in try sketching buildings.  I like quirky and the wonkier the better.  Some have been quite successful and some not so, but it’s all been a learning curve.

I know what I want to achieve, but I’m not quite there yet.

Here are a few… the good, the bad and the ugly.  You choose which is which! lol 😂 

Pen and wash

Pen and ink

Ink

Marker pens

All completed in less than 60 minutes.  There are some bits I like, some I really dislike, but above all I have really enjoyed getting the sketchbook out again!




No comments:

Post a Comment